Monday, May 14, 2007

Personal Skills & Quatlities

Think Functional Skills and Personal Qualities
Skills
1. Relational Skills - I can relate to many different people very easily.
2. Peacemaker - I find myself solving problems amongst family and friends for the majority of the time. Some times I hate this because people try to talk through me to each other. That does not fly with me!
3.Listening - I feel I am someone people can come and talk to about anything going on in their lives. I am very trustful with everything they say!
4. Leadership - I can lead a group of people easily when it is in something I know a lot about! I do not think I can lead everything because some people are better leaders in different aspect than I am.
5. Work well with others - I can easily work along side people. When I work with others I learn more from them usually then I do with what I am doing. It is a great way to get to know someone well.
6. Motivational Skills - This comes naturally for me. I feel I can help people gain the confidence they need to succeed at a task! I like helping others fulfill dreams or aspirations they have for themselves!
Personal Qualities
1. Adventurous - I love trying new, exciting things. The only thing I am not adventurous with is money, becuase I do not have the money to do different things with like other people do.
2. Patient - I have the time to wait for someone or something to finish. I will not get mad or frusturated at someone for taking to long. I have to be very patient since my family is not.
3. Versatile - I am very flexible. I do not stress about things very easily. I can change what I am doing and when I am doing. Unless it is my job than that's a little harder to do.
4. Enthusiastic - I often motivate others people to step out and try something or just finish what they started. I like encouraging others. I feel this is an important aspect of friendship.
5. Respobsible - I have the nature to be the responsible one. I am not a bossy person, but I like making sure people complete things just like a mom would do. I have to be this person for my brother and dad all the time. I think I grew into this role when my mom passed away becasue she did this all the time before she was gone.

No comments: